If it’s not on the list, it’s covered!*
Drive with confidence, coast-to-coast, knowing that your vehicle is covered by one of the most comprehensive aftermarket protection plans available anywhere. And in the unlikely event that there is a problem, you can count on the same award-winning service that has made Preferred Warranties one of the fastest growing extended service contract providers in the U.S.
- 24/7 Emergency road service everywhere in the continental U.S.
- Award-winning customer service, with phones answered 24/7
- Outstanding record of customer & dealer satisfaction since 1992
- ASE-certified claims adjusters
- Highly rated by the Better Business Bureau
- Approved claims paid fast in 5 working days or less – after the work is completed
- Only select dealerships that are known for quality, dependable pre-owned vehicles are approved to offer Preferred Warranties plans
It’s like new car coverage for a pre-owned vehicle
Premier covers everything in all of our other plans – and more. In fact, it’s so comprehensive that this “exclusionary” contract lists only the things not covered. In other words, if it’s not listed on the contract, IT IS COVERED!
Your Premier Plan covers practically all factory-installed mechanical and electrical operating parts. The few not covered are those typically involved in scheduled services and normal wear and tear, such as:
- Regular maintenance services as recommended by the manufacturer
- Normal maintenance parts and services such as engine tune-ups, batteries, filters, fluids, A/C refrigerant, hoses and belts, wiper blades, brake pads, tires, wheels and balancing, exhaust system, catalytic converter and manual clutch components
- Window glass, head lamps trim, moldings, upholstery, convertible tops, paint, sheet metal & flexible body parts, bumpers, door panels & handles and structural framework
- Aftermarket accessories or equipment not installed by the manufacturer
- Repairs to meet emissions standards
- Hybrid vehicle battery/electric vehicle battery
Please see your service contract for specific exclusions and details of benefits
Includes rental up to 6 days!
* Covered only if damaged by the failure of an internal lubricated part. **May vary in some states.
Listed items are general guidelines only. Please see contract for complete details.