On-road Motorcycle • Off-road Motorcycle • Snowmobile • ATV - Personal Watercraft
Protection for pre-owned powersports vehicles
Ride with confidence anywhere in the continental U.S. knowing that your powersports vehicle is protected for mechanical breakdowns, including towing and delivery.* And if you experience a problem, you can count on the same acclaimed customer service that has helped make Preferred Warranties one of the fastest growing extended service contract providers in the U.S.!
- Towing reimbursement
- Award-winning customer service, with real people answering phones
- Outstanding record of customer and dealer satisfaction since 1992
- ASE-certified claims adjusters
- Highly rated by the Better Business Bureau
- Approved claims paid fast in 5 working days or less - after the work is completed
- Only select dealerships that are known for quality, dependable pre-owned vehicles are approved to offer Preferred Warranties plans
If it’s not on the list, it’s covered!
Preferred Warranties Powersports plans are “exclusionary,” meaning that they list the items and conditions that are NOT covered** – typically those involved in scheduled services and normal wear and tear such as:
- Regular maintenance services as recommended by the manufacturer
- Normal wear and tear parts and components listed as Exclusions
- Parts that have not had a mechanical breakdown
- Damage due to “non-stock” or modified parts
- Breakdown caused by water, sand or corrosion
For everything else, we take care of the cost of parts, labor and even towing (up to $35) and delivery! Optional seal and gasket coverage may also be available. Please see your service contract for specific exclusions and details of benefits.
Ride with confidence, coast-to-coast™
* Covered only if damaged by the failure of an internal lubricated part. **May vary in some states.
Listed items are general guidelines only. Please see contract for complete details.