Watch for them to become available as pre-owned in the near future.
10. Honda CR-V-the best-selling SUV in the country gets 23/31 MPG city/hwy.
9. Ford Fusion-offering a choice of powertrains that include gas, hybrid and plug-in.
8. Honda Civic-the sedan or sportier coupe both get 30/39 MPG city/highway.
7. Toyota Corolla-totally redesigned for 2014 with the lowest starting price of the top 10.
6. Nissan Altima-a midsize sedan with a comfortable passenger cabin.
5. Honda Accord-proven and popular.
4. Ram Trucks-rated 8.9 out of 10 by KBB.com consumer ratings.
3. Toyota Camry-the best-selling passenger car in the country.
2. Chevrolet Silverado-now quieter and more efficient.
1. Ford F-Series-the best-selling vehicle in the country for the last 32 years.